Winter’s bite is already in the air, Autumns only halfway through. Being online it makes it easier to have friends posting pictures from warmer places. Let’s write stories that chill them to the bone, to match the cold snap here in Gippsland.
Share the Chills
The ghost story has to be your own, minimum of 6 words, no maximum (although I think Facebook makes it physically impossible to put more than 1000 words in a comment box). If your story is true can you please either message me or put a (T) beside the story? Thanks very much.
You can win a Ghost Tour ticket to Haunted Hills Tours Yallourn North, May Ghost Tour. Second prize wins a 50% off their booking and third prize is 25% off their booking. (If you’re in need of inspiration, scroll down, read T&C’s but it’s after that!
Write a chilling ghost story in the comments! Minimum of 6 words. Follow these steps to enter:
1. Write your ghost story in the original post on Facebook in the comments
2. Confirm your entry here: http://tab.fo/bs375m3 (+ see rules)
We will pick the best comment on Saturday 2 May 2015, 08:41 pm and contact the winner through the email. Find detailed rules in the link above.
If ten or more people write stories in the comments on Facebook, I’ll write a short ghost story and publish it after the winner has been declared.
This is the original post:
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter is: Haunted Hills Tours ABN 66287600504. You can contact Haunted Hills Tours via email, Facebook page, website, or phone 0473 945 639
- Employees of Haunted Hills Tours or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter: You must connect through Facebook for more information. Closing date for entry will be 02.05.15. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://hauntedhillstours.com/
- In order to win you must be able to attend the Ghost Tour on the 16.05.15 in Yallourn North, Victoria.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winners will be chosen: as a result of a vote conducted via this application as measured and recorded by Tabfoundry’s software. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Inspiration for ghost stories:
It’s a Facebook competition, and these stories are ones I found on Facebook. It’s an easy way to ensure attribution.