The last competition had me thinking we all have a different experience of the paranormal. This has led us all to different ideas about how apparitions manifest. It reminds me of the old parable about the 5 blind people, told that they’re at an elephant each experiences it differently from their vantage point. At a different part of the elephant, each getting a different perspective of the elephant. The trunk, the floppy ears, the tail thinner, pillar legs, a wall at the elephants stomach, in order to fully appreciate the elephant they need to move around it. Let’s put together our elephant, in photoplasty.
Each of us have a different perception or even experience of an apparition. In order to get a better appreciation for a collective experience I’m asking that show us your apparition in a meme or photo or art. It has to be your work own to share. In the description please let us know if this is a picture you’ve taken that is one you think is of a spirit or if it is a creation of what best represents your idea of an apparition. The picture/meme with most likes wins.
Is an apparition a comfort to you? A mystery? scary? something you live with? Show us in your own words or a picture that your allowed to submit. (Work that is not yours to share will be deleted.)
I found http://www.canva.com is great for creating sharable content, it’s not a photoshop ap, if you were going to get super creative.
Enter for your chance to win a Yallourn North Ghost Tour Ticket at 10.04.15 at 8pm, you must be able to attend on that day. This competition opens on the 16.03.15 at 10:06am and closes at 8:06pm on the 2nd of April 2015.
To enter: http://tab.fo/09zjnp0
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter is: Haunted Hills Tours ABN 66287600504. You can contact Haunted Hills Tours via email, Facebook page, website, or phone 0473 945 639
- Employees of Haunted Hills Tours or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter: You must connect through Facebook for more informationClosing date for entry will be 02.04.15. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://hauntedhillstours.com/
- In order to win you must be able to attend the Ghost Tour on the 10.04.15 at 8pm in Yallourn North, Victoria.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winners will be chosen: as a result of a vote conducted via this application as measured and recorded by Tabfoundry’s software. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Ideas for photos, memes, or art: