Help! We’re trying to pick the costume the ghost whisperer will wear on the tours.
We’re thinking that the costume will be from the 1910’s-1930’s as a throwback to the birth of Yallourn, Brown Coal Mine and the Haunted Hills. We’d love to hear your thoughts, please leave a number of the dress and some comments on this post in Facebook. Thanks. (We were really surprised how hard it was to find a 1920’s that wasn’t a Flapper, Gatsby or Razzle dress, we didn’t think that would suit and in winter would be freezing.No I’m not wearing a corset, I like my organs as they are.)
For helping you will go in the draw to win a ticket to our Friday the 13th of February 2015, Yallourn North Ghost Tour! Follow these steps to enter:
1. Go to Facebook, find the post with the picture above.
2. Write the number of the dress with any comments in the comments on that post
3. Confirm your entry here (+ see rules)
We will pick the best comment on Saturday the 31st of January 2015, 08:22 pm and contact the winner through the email. Find detailed rules in the link above.
The competition will take your email and give it to us, we’ll check in with you if you want to sign up for our ‘ghost tourer’ mailing list and we’ll Facebook meet and we’d love it if you followed us on Facebook.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Haunted Hills Tours ABN 66287600504
- Employees of Haunted Hills Tours or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter: You must connect through Facebook for more information
- Closing date for entry will be 31.01.15. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: In order to win you must be able to attend the Ghost Tour on the 13.02.15 at Yallourn North, Victoria.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: as a result of a vote conducted via this application as measured and recorded by Tabfoundry’s software.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.